Our Internship Programme is designed to engage applicants in Global Attitude’s framework and projects we are currently working on. Applicants can expect to work with people from all over the world in an environment that nurtures every aspect of international cooperation, both theoretical and practical.
To enable Global Attitude to conduct its range of activities we rely on members able to speak different languages and of many different cultural backgrounds. Global Attitude invites applications from undergraduate and graduated students, as well as young professionals, with the following or similar background: International Relations, Economics, Business and Management, Law, Marketing & PR, Communication & Journalism, Administration, Photography and Event Management.
Applicants must have good spoken and written English. Portuguese language skills are considered an advantage and to some projects are a necessity. Other language skills are an asset, according to the position you are working on. Due to the nature of our work, we place a high value on flexibility, a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well with others.
Due to the not-for-profit nature of our work the positions offered are unpaid.
The Global Attitude Internship Programme offers the unique combination of expanding member’s international horizons and learning both academically and professionally.
These are the following benefits we believe our staff will gain:
- Opportunity to attend and represent Global Attitude at various national/international forums;
- Opportunity to work in international and culturally diverse environments;
- Opportunity to learn how to work independently and use he/she own initiative;
- Opportunity to interact with Global Attitude speakers, partners and advisory board members to enrich their professional and academic relationships.
- Opportunity to learn about the academic theory and practice of international affairs in the fields of our work
The Franco-Brazilian Negotiations Fellowship is a two-stage negotiations simulation – in São Paulo and Paris - based on real business and diplomatic cases.
The G20 Youth Summit – Brasil brings together Brazilian students and young professionals to debate and propose solutions to the G20 Agenda.