The programme is an innovative pedagogical approach to professional skills development and the strengthening of the Franco-Brazilian relations. It combines an understanding of global affairs with the practice of international negotiation, bridging business and diplomacy.
What is the Programme?
The FBNF gathers yearly 32 young people, 16 from France and 16 from Brazil, to participate in a two-stage negotiations simulation – in São Paulo and Paris – based on real business and diplomatic cases. The participants will also have the chance to attend a strong academic and diplomatic side-event programme visiting governmental and diplomatic institutions while engaging with leading multinational executives of the sponsoring organizations.
FBNF is not just an extracurricular activity but rather an exciting training initiative to develop solid problem solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills in a personal and professional life-enriching experience.
The Franco-Brazilian Negotiations Fellowship is a one of its kind life-enriching experience. During the two conferences participants will bridge understanding across the two nations while attaining invaluable academic and professional abilities that will be used across their careers. The relationships developed during the FBNF conferences will undoubtedly serve as powerful lifelong professional contacts as well as forging real friendships.
By taking part to this unique programme, participants will have opportunity to:
- Connect with like-minded young people with personal and professional interest in business, international diplomacy, and politics coming from different parts of Brazil and France.
- Students and young professionals will have the opportunity to meet government officials and senior executives providing them with insight on the labor market they are inserted
- In preparation for the conferences participants acquire specific knowledge about contemporary world issues and hands-on experience in international negotiation strategies.
- Future businessmen, diplomats, lawyers and politicians will complement their academic and professional abilities while honing their soft skills.
- Be part part of an ever growing Alumni network of future leaders from both countries.
- 20 to 30 year-old undergraduates, graduates or young professionals
- Educational background in the following or similar: international relations, international business and management, law, finance, engineering, military school
Official language: English
Applications to the 2013 edition are currently open on www.fbnf.org
The Franco-Brazilian Negotiations Fellowship is a two-stage negotiations simulation – in São Paulo and Paris - based on real business and diplomatic cases.
The G20 Youth Summit – Brasil brings together Brazilian students and young professionals to debate and propose solutions to the G20 Agenda.